Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery Monday – Friday. This excludes Bank Holidays. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 17:30pm, during peak times your delivery may arrive between 7:30am and 21:00pm
* Smaller items may be sent via Royal Mail
* Selected Furniture ranges may have an extended delivery time; in this case we will contact you directly to advise on when you can expect to receive your delivery.
Standard Delivery Costs:
Standard Delivery is Free on all UK Mainland orders, unless stated otherwise.
Order before 4pm Monday – Friday. This excludes Bank Holidays.
Expedited 1-day delivery costs £5.99 Some items may cost more dependant on their exceptional size or weight.
We can only guarantee Saturday or Sunday delivery if you pay extra for a suitable service.
Premium Delivery Options:
- Next Working Day Before 10:30am
- Next Working Day Before 12am
- Guaranteed Saturday Delivery
- Guaranteed Sunday Delivery
Premium Delivery Costs:
Accurate costs of our Premium Delivery Options will be visible at checkout after entering your delivery address.
There are restricted postcode areas within the UK that we are not able to include in our Free Delivery & Premium Services. The following areas are affected:
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery (includes Alderney and Sark): all GY and JE
For shipping to the above areas, please select the specified shipping cost at the checkout.
Standard UK Mainland Courier Delivery:
DPD is the most innovative parcel carrier in the UK. Thanks to their industry-leading predict service, they provide you with a one-hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email. What’s more, with their Follow My Parcel service, this enables you to watch the progress of your delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15-minute timeslot. As well as keeping you informed at every stage of the journey, BabySecurity believe in maximising choice and convenience; that’s why our couriers provide access to a suite of rescheduling options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing you to take delivery of your goods in a way that suits. With DPD you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominate neighbour
- Have the parcel left is a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD depot
- Upgrade delivery to before 10, before 12, afternoon or a Saturday*
* Charges may apply with 15-minute delivery windows from DPD
* Items not sent by courier service will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery
Standard UK Postal Delivery:
Smaller items are delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class Postage. Some items may simply be posted through a letterbox whilst slightly larger items may require a signature or someone to accept the delivery. A card may be left with you if you are not home to receive the delivery with the result of them leaving the item with a neighbor or taking the item to your local post office. Please follow the instructions provided by Royal Mail if collecting an item from your local Post Office. Although Royal Mail 1st Class can arrive with you next working day, we do not guarantee that this will always happen and therefore we do recommend selecting a premium delivery service for urgent deliveries. Please Note: Royal Mail will not accept a parcel to be lost until after 14 days of having the item posted. We therefore kindly advise you wait until this period is up before making a lost item claim.
What Happens If I Am Not In?
If you are not in when we attempt your delivery, our chosen courier will leave you a card so that you can quickly arrange a redelivery at a convenient time; alternatively, our couriers may leave your parcel with a neighbor and leave a card to advise you on this. It is our best interest to get your item to you as quickly as possible at a time that conveniently suits you. Please be aware that after several failed delivery attempts, the parcel may be returned to us and charges may apply.
When Will I Receive My Order?
All of our deliveries are subject to stock availability and credit card authorisation, but also that you are available to accept the delivery. Please see below for a breakdown of when your can expect to receive your delivery. Please note: This will vary on Bank Holidays.
- Orders successfully place before 4:00pm Monday to Friday are delivered within 2-3 days using our standard service
- Orders placed after 4:00pm Thursday and by 4pm Friday will be delivered Monday unless Saturday or any other Premium Service has been selected
- Weekend orders (Saturday/Sunday) are delivered on Tuesday
Please Note: The above applies to UK deliveries only. Expedited deliveries to Highlands or Islands or anywhere crossing water may sometimes take more than one day.
We offer International Delivery on the majority of items in our online store. Please see individual product for further details. A variable delivery charge will be applied at the checkout according to the country of destination and total weight of your order. For more information regarding delivery and shipping of order outside the UK please take a look at our International Shipping Policy.
For any unanswered questions regarding delivery, or for any specific shipping estimations please contact our Customer Service team either by:
- Email email@example.com
- Live Chat
- Or call on 01778 562808 / +44 1778 562808