Luvion Grand Elite Recordable Digital Video Baby Monitor 3.5" The Luvion Grand Elite Monitor is Cram Packed with more features than seen before on any baby monitor. This is new baby monitor will appeal to parents who want the very best withou paying a premium price. Luvion is established as a reliable cutting edge baby monitor and this new model continue that trend. Like the Luvion Platinum the Grand Elite will accept 4 cameras making it great for twins and will scan those cameras manually or automatically. Includes 1 Camera
Parent Unit 3.5" Monitor Features:
*Note: SD Card Not Included*
Showing reviews 1-10 of 52 | Next
Posted by Michael on 10th Mar 2013
Bought this monitor as a replacement to a storage options cam which went faulty. This monitor is far superior to my last one me and the wife are more than happy with it great pic quality ,sound etc.quite expensive but you get what u pay for
Posted by Richard on 9th Dec 2012
Great product, do not disturb baby unnecessarily as can monitor his movements before going into room as may settle back to sleep without intervention.
A very useful & productive baby monitor.
Posted by Ita on 3rd Sep 2012
dont know it is a present
Posted by Jo on 29th Jul 2012
Great night vision and size of screen.
Posted by Martin on 24th Jul 2012
The product was a gift -therefore I cannot comment on its efficiency
Posted by gordon on 6th Jun 2012
We bought this to replace another type and are delighted with its performance. Excellent picture and sound quality that surpasses its rivals. A tad more cost but miles better performance.
If you live in an area where there is a high chance your neighbours and yourself all have wireless broadband and other devices this is ideal as this can overcome the cluttered signals.
We spent over £100 on a tomy monitor of similar type and it was useless, poor signal, strange squelching sound intermittently. Pinned this issue down to interference.
My wife suffered with post natal and this helped her relax no end. Well worth the money to keep both your treasures happy.
***** five star product *****
Posted by Dave on 5th Jun 2012
Very good quality with no local interferance.
Posted by Paul on 14th May 2012
Posted by Laura on 10th Apr 2012
Excellent size screen and picture so clear can easily see baby breathing. Product offers peice of mind for parents.
Posted by Steve on 5th Apr 2012
This is a good product however it does have its flaws. Below is a critique!
1. the screen although cited as 3.5 actually has a black surround which means actual size is smaller.
2. The image quality although good, it is not quite HD as claimed.
3. The product keypad cannot be operate in silent mode and its 'beep beep'...annoying at night.
4. The night light function should allow you to view your baby in colour, even if it is night. However this is not possible and the image is black and white. Therefore rendering the night light ineffective...merely a little light.
5. The talk back is clear and image and colour ok and good enough. I haven't used other monitors and therefore would say this is a good product (expensive) but certinly not excellent and a ground breaker!
6.The date function only appears in Amercian mode ( month/year/date).
7.There's a spelling mistake in one of the menu screens.
8.The charger is rather flimsy.
9. Why not have different wires for the camera and unit to avoid confusion.
10. No pan and move function in camera, i would expect this at £160.00.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 52 | Next