- i-Size Car Seat suiting your child from 45 - 105cm and a max weight of 18kg (approx 4 years)
- 360 degree rotation mechanism with rearward and forward facing travel options
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection (LSP) and Energy Reduction Technology (EDR) for maximum safety and protection
- One-hand recline and rotation function with height adjustable headrest to suit your growing child
- Simple installation into your car with the Cybex Base Z (sold separately)
Cybex Sirona Z i-Size Car Seat – Deep Black
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
Cybex Sirona Z i-Size Car Seat
Parents who want maximum safety for their child need products that meet their expectations in every way. With the Cybex Sirona Z i-Size Car Seat new standards have been set in the area of side and front-impact protection, merging them into a stylish and safe Car Seat.
A rear-facing car seat reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. Cybex recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years. To aid whilst rearward facing, the smart one-hand recline and rotation function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and traveling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing.
The innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent´s backs. Not only this, but it also makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy. Ease of use is at the heart of this Car Seat; the magnetic belt holder make taking your child out of the seat easy.
For added peace of mind whilst travelling from A to B and everywhere in between, this Car Seat features integrated side impact protection and increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%. When moving your child into a forward facing position, the Energy Reduction Technology will help to reduce the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by more than 20% in comparison to other existing 5-point harness systems.
A two-click installation with ISOFIX allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety. In combination with the Base Z the car seat is secured using the car’s ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent a possible misuse.
Cybex Sirona Z i-Size Specifications:
- Suitable for children 45 – 105cm and a max weight of 18kg
- Tested to i-Size regulation UN R129/02
- 360 degree rotation mechanism
- Rearward and forward facing travel options
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection (LSP)
- One-hand recline and rotation function
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Energy Reduction Technology (EDR)
- Two-Click Installation with ISOFIX
- 5-Point harness system
- Energy absorbing shell
- Magnetic belt holder
- Standard Delivery
1-3 Working Days UK Mainland. Order before 3.45pm Monday – Friday for delivery Monday – Friday; this excludes Bank Holidays. Scottish Highlands & Highlands extra 2 days. This item is currently on its way to us. Please contact us for an availability date.
|Car Seat Group||
0 Months – 4 Years
Birth – 18kg (40 lbs)
|Direction Of Travel||
Front Facing, Rear Facing, Combination