The Snuza Hero MD Baby Breathing Monitor simply attaches onto your baby’s nappy. After attaching onto their nappy, the Hero MD monitors your baby’s breathing and will keep you confident throughout the night that your baby is safe, offering you piece of mind all at the push of a button. This Snuza Monitor has been carefully tested to fit against medical regulations and certifications to ensure you get the very best for your baby. The Hero MD provides you with an advanced self-test prior to use to ensure correct operation and use.
This Baby Breathing Monitor alerts both you and the baby after set periods of time when a lack of breathing is detected, it picks up even the slightest of breaths to ensure it accurately monitors your baby whilst they sleep. If the monitor detects no breathing after 15 seconds, it will gently vibrate to alert and rouse your baby to return to their usual breathing pattern. After this, the Snuza Hero MD will return to monitoring mode to continue to monitor your baby. If the monitor detects these 15 second warnings three times and a further 5 seconds of no breathing is detected, then a sharp and audible alarm will alert both you and your baby of this.
Please Note: The Snuza MD picks up movement so is not suitable for use whilst co-sleeping or within a pushchair or a car seat.
- Medically certified device with advanced self-test prior to use
- Quickly and easily attaches directly onto your baby’s nappy
- Alarm notifies both baby and you after set periods of no detected breathing
- Battery operated meaning no cords, wires or external power sources
- Small and compact providing added comfort for your baby whilst in use