- Portable parent unit with 3.5 inch Colour LCD screen
- 2.4Ghz FHSS Wireless Technology for a more reliable connection with 300 metre range
- Remote pan, tilt and zoom functions
- The Apprise monitors your baby's breathing and movements, whilst they sleep.
- The Apprise monitor alerts you to breathing rate changes by triggering an acoustic and visual alarm if breathing stops for more than 20 seconds, or, if the breathing rate falls below 8 breaths per minute.
Motorola & Callowesse 3.5″ Video Monitor & Medically Certified Baby Breathing Monitor Bundle
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
Enjoy peace of mind with the Motorola MBP35XLC 3.5 inch Video Baby Monitor & Callowesse Apprise Baby Breathing Monitor. With it’s a great range of features to keep you reassured while your little one is sleeping peacefully in their cot, allowing you to go about your daily activities around the house.
The Motorola MBP35XLC comes complete with a large ergonomic parent unit with a 3.5-inch colour LCD display to provide you with a clear image of your little one. Super easy to travel with or just use around the home as your portable camera provides you with a 300-degree view of the whole room with remote pan, tilt and zoom and impressive 23 channels you will be able to stay connected with your little one.
To ensure you have no need to worry about losing connection with your little one, then out of range alarm makes sure you are always in touch with baby.
Be informed audibly with the sensitive microphone that offers two-way communication allowing you to calm and reassure your little-one with your voice and play one of the pre-installed lullabies for a soothing bedtime routine. Keep in touch with minimal disturbance during the night with the built-in infrared night vision mode.
The temperature display on the Motorola MBP35XLC provides peace of mind for parents to ensure they are providing the optimum temperature for your little one to be comfortable while they play or sleep in another room. You can be reassured you will stay connected with the 300-metre line of sight range, out-of-range indicator and low battery alert allowing you to go about the house or garden staying in contact if your little one wakes up.
- Portable parent unit with 3.5-inch Video Baby Monitor Colour LC screen
- QVGA 320 x 240 resolution for excellent images
- 2.4Ghz FHSS Wireless Technology for a more reliable connection
- Remote pan, tilt and zoom functions
- Infrared night vision lets you stay in touch during low light levels
- Two-way communication and pre-installed soothing lullabies
- Room temperature monitoring
- Low battery and out-of-range alerts
- Rechargeable Battery for Parent Unit
- Volume control and visual sound level indicator
- Highly sensitive microphone
- Range of up to 300 meters
- Power saving mode for prolonged use
- Secure data encryption for added security
Have a peaceful night with peace of mind with the Callowesse Apprise Baby Breathing Monitor. Feel content knowing full well that the Apprise is monitoring your baby’s breathing and movements whilst in their Crib or Cot. The Callowesse Apprise alarms you when your baby’s breathing falls below the dangerous threshold. The acoustic and visual alarm will sound, alerting you instantly of such instance. Alerting with a loud alarm if breathing stops for more than 20 seconds or if the breathing rate falls below 8 breathes per minute.
When positioning the Apprise Baby Breathing Monitor underneath the mattress, the sensor pad detects the movements of your baby’s chest, sending a signal to the control unit. This confirms regular breathing through a green light. The Apprise can be used for mattresses up to 70 mm depth.
The Apprise sensor pad has a large surface area of 29 x 47cm. This means a large area of your baby’s cot/crib can be monitored. Always ensure the pad is positioned on a flat rigid surface to get best results. (A bed with slatted frames, side-sleeping cribs or Moses Baskets are not suitable for this device). If you wish to increase the range of coverage, please consider purchasing the 2 pad bundle, as additional pads are not available for purchase separately.
This Apprise bundle includes:
- 5m extension cable – to extend the control unit closer to your room, ensuring the alarm can be heard clearly.
- Cable adaptor – to connect the extension cable to pad.
- 2x AA batteries provided for instant use.
- 1x Cleaning cloth included.
The Apprise conforms to the latest Medical Device Regulations(EU) 2017/745 and IEC 60601.
Please note: The Callowesse Apprise Baby Breathing Monitor will always be shipped to you Factory Sealed. Before you break the seal, please be aware that the Apprise Breathing Monitor, cannot be returned unless faulty. Once the seal has broken, a ‘void’ marking will appear.
- Standard Delivery
1-3 Working Days UK Mainland. Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery Monday – Friday; this excludes Bank Holidays. Scottish Highlands & Highlands extra 2 days.
- Next Working Day Delivery
Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery on the next weekday; this excludes Bank Holidays, Scottish Highlands & Offshore. You will also receive a text message confirming a two hour delivery window on the day of delivery.
- Guaranteed Saturday Delivery
Order before 4pm Monday – Friday for delivery Saturday Guaranteed; this excludes Bank Holidays, Scottish Highlands & Offshore. You will also receive a text message confirming a two hour delivery window on the day of delivery.
- International Delivery
- Estimated at Checkout
We ship to 50 Countries. A variable delivery charge will be applied at the checkout according to the country of destination and total weight of your order. Shipment cost is Per Box. Price estimated at checkout.